Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lee Min Ho begins Asia tour with successful concert in Seoul

Actor Lee Min Ho, who is celebrating his 7th year anniversary in the industry, officially started his 10-city tour in Asia with a successful first concert in Seoul.

On May 25th, Lee Min Ho’s first concert ‘My Everything Tour: Lee Min Ho Live’ was held successfully at Grand peace palace, Kyung Hee University located in Seoul. The concert was especially meaningful as it included a fanmeeting, which was attended by a great number of fans from many different countries.

During a press conference that was held prior to the concert, Lee Min Ho said, “I could not have a fan meeting for a long time, because I casted in drama ‘Faith’ last year. I’m looking forward to meeting my fans for the first time in a while.

The actor performed tracks from ‘My Everything’ for the first time at the concert this day. Lee Min Ho opened the concert by performing the tracks “My Everything”, “You&I”, “Pieces of Love” and his title song, “Love Motion”.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will also be visiting fans from overseas including Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment